Wednesday, August 30, 2006

BK, how dare you?

While finally digging through the virtual pile of email I've had sitting in my Inbox since June, I came across a post from BK from June 14th, a comment on my "To Complemint or Criticize?" I recalled that I have been meaning to thank/reprimand him for commenting on my blog. So, please excuse the public nature of this private letter.

Dear BK,

THANK YOU, because I have been wondering what happened to you, how you are, and where you are. We need to catch up, I miss you!

HOW DARE YOU, because when you comment on Blogger, it doesn't give an email address, much less a phone number. So how am I supposed to get in touch- you are such a tease!

So now we are in a bind, because neither of us want to post our contact info due to the far too accessible nature of blogs.

I'll leave it at this- figure out how to get in touch with me.

Here are some selected suggestions:
a) Put a comment with some way for me to contact you in it, and I will recieve it, but not actually send it to get posted on the blog, because I can do that.
b) Ask DA, she has my email address.
c) Figure it out!

I await your timely response...

Sincerely,
C de C

No comments: