Friday, June 01, 2007

Fun with the Internet

Some things on the Internet are fun. Here are a few:

I don't know who most of these people are, I look 64% like a guy, and who knew Britney's real name was Jamie Lynn? But hey, from now on, I'll just answer to "Madonna."


My house mate is a short films genius. He does his best work during mundane rehearsals when the basses have lots 'o' rests. Here are my recent favorites:

Lil' Giraffe



Big Giraffe



And this is the website of the political party that just took over the state I live in.

Funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie Lynn is Britney's sister.

Anonymous said...

It's not a small giraffe, it's a spotty llama

Kamp said...

C de C typed:
"And this is the website of the political party that just took over the state I live in."

This site scared me!
¡Hágale la parada! ¡CHÁGALE LA PARADA!!

fox.loris said...

I did the celebrity thing and looked like a few asian actresses.

L. said...

Those videos were absolutely amazing. I watched both of them multiple times and laughed every time.

Bassists are a fun bunch, eh?


LR