Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If You Like Me, You Will Love My Friends

This post isn't about me (imagine that!). This post is about two friends and two assignments for you.

The first assignment is to voted for AD at

www.americashotmusician.org/Voting.html

All you have to do is send an email to amber@americashotmusician.org and include your name and phone number in the email.

You could spend hours reviewing the episodes online, or you could just trust me that she's the foxiest one on the show, no contest, and take one minute to vote.

The second assignment is to check out:

http://politicontrabajista.blogspot.com

This guy posts way more on his blog than I do, so you can use it as a substitute when your really craving C de C. I like his politics, and he makes the best videos.

I am enjoying starting a new life in G...but I haven't come up with a good blog title for all that yet, so you'll just have to guess the details. :)

3 comments:

Charlie said...

hey thanks c de d, and thanks for the dinosaur bobble-headed thing. hope you're getting along with the gtown weirdos

Pecatonica String Quartet said...

Thanks Claire!!! I love you!
-The Amber Dolphin though Amber Fox would be cool. ;)
P.S. Hi Charlie! Remember the tea-bag penguin? Oh that was so funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi C, why all the mystery?

What in the heck is "G..."?

Guadalajara?

I assume you're back in Mexico?

Waiting with bated breath for DETAILS! Hope you're doing well, wherever you are!