Friday, August 24, 2007

Skype Stalker?

Today I was watching a movie (A Very Long Engagement- I highly recommend it) and I heard the weird whoosh/bleep combo that means I got a message on Skype. Thinking I would just respond when the movie finished, I put my computer on mute and let the screen go black again. Half an hour later, when the movie was over, I went back to the Skype message. It seems that my Skype personality had a life of it's own, for it had responded to RB's messages, promptly, with "hi," "hello," "aroudndu" and "stupid," one after another, in response to each of her messages. If anyone can find anyway to explain this, I would appreciate it. I have since quit out of Skype, and don't plan to sign back in until I know what happened. I am disturbed.

Luckily, I won't be needing Skype on Isla Holbox, which is where I'm headed- bus leaves at 11:30 pm tonight!

No comments: