Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wakka wakka wakka, I <3 Oaxaca

I don't really have any time to post, but I just wanted to express my extremely positive feelings for this city and this music festival.

I like just about everything. I like the food, I like the atmosphere downtown, I like my brass quintet, I like my horn sextet, I like my brass trio, I like this really interesting Colombian bass player, super friendly Panamanian trombonist, and this crazy cool Mexican oboist, I like the hall, I like mezcal, I like that I have randomly run into two friends from my past here on vacation, I like the climate, and I like the Finnish horn teacher I get to learn from every morning.

Not too shabby.

Miss you all...more soon!

1 comment:

Pecatonica String Quartet said...

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. I keep telling BC about all our awesome Mcity adventures... ohhh come home for good!