Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Words Can't Really Describe



















































I haven't really written much about my experience in Oaxaca. Let it suffice to say that most words would be a worthless attempt at describing it. I think it really changed me as a player, as a performer, as a person. I mean, I feel different about myself when my horn is in my hands. I think I sound different too. I can't write much else, I don't know what to say. Luckily, some professional photographers were taking pictures of us for the whole two weeks. So, here you go. Above, you can see some of my teachers and performances. Below, you can see my friends!








3 comments:

Kamp said...

Boy that looks like a great time. I'm jealous of your summer!

Anonymous said...

When you have a summer that great--it's bound to be difficult to go back to work.

Davis Erin Anderson said...

The Meridian Arts Ensemble was there?!?!? Did you play for them? Did they perform?

I'm very envious -- they are hands down one of my favorite ensembles, and I'm sad that half of them left NYC just before I moved here.