Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Big 2-3

Well, I'm in the last year of my early twenties. I guess I could do a recap of the cool things that have happened to me this year, and my goals for the year to come. But my blog seems to be filled with far too many lists as of late, and frankly, I'm not in the mood.

So- yesterday was my birthday. To celebrate, I went shopping, ate homemade potstickers, got dressed up, went out dancing, and saw a lot of my favorite people.

It's been my experience that every year since I was 11 has been a little better than the one before. Well, except maybe 19, 19 was rough.

So, here's hoping the trend continues!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

It sounds like you had a good b-day!

You've hit one of life's major Turning Points (according to astrology, your Saturn Return is at hand) and I believe that life DOES indeed get better as you go along.

Not only that, but the years speed by ever faster.

I trust that continue to enjoy it while you can, with your usual zest and style!

Best wishes for a wonderful new personal year as well as the general new year of 2007.

Cameron said...

Oooohh...I was hoping for you to catch this comment before it posted, since you are NOT quite at the Saturn Return point in your life yet! (But the rest of my comment *IS* true, of course.)

In any case I hope you'll find the astrological information useful for the future.