Monday, December 04, 2006

Jingle Bells, Time Wasters, and Party Justifications

Jingle Bells:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2700154567140630531&pr=goog-sl

Time Waster:

www.weffriddles.com

Warning: IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE, DO NOT GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE. IT WILL SUCK YOU IN AND YOU WILL END UP WASTING YOUR TIME WHETHER YOU HAVE IT TO WASTE OR NOT.

Party Justifications:

Lastly, here is a list of excuses we are using to have parties here lately. Fortunately, most of them seem fairly legitimate.

~Thanksgiving
~Semi-House Warmings
~Successful Cello Concerto Performance
~Fantastic Jazz Trio Premiere
~Bachelor Party
~Bachelorette Party
~Another Bachelorette Party
~Weddings
~Going Away Party

And here is a list of excuses to have parties while I am home. Perhaps less legitimate, but it's vacation so it's OK.

~Welcome Home!
~Welcome Back to Alma Mater!
~Nostalgic Evening of Visiting Old Hang Outs
~Reunion at The Cardinal
~Welcome Back to Hometown!
~Merry Christmas Eve!
~Merry Christmas!
~Happy 23rd Birthday!
~Happy New Year's Eve!
~Happy New Year's Day!
~Welcome Amber to my new home abroad!
~Amber in town for 2 weeks!
~Real House-Warming?
~Post-Concerts (perhaps successful, likely not)
~Welcome Jessica to my new home abroad!
~Goodbye Amber!
~Goodbye Jessica!

and on and on. Yippee.

How do you spell Bachelorette?

2 comments:

Pecatonica String Quartet said...

Spelling looks good to me...

AHHHHH I MIGHT BE A PART OF TEN TEN TEN OF THOSE LAST PARTIES!!

I will meet you at the bus station. Welcome home Claire!

I will transport you to the ghetto Humanities for some good times.

I will invite people out to Angelic to celebrate your return!

We will dance the night away at the Cardinal and see lots of old salsa friends.

I will MEET you in Cancun on New Year's Day. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!! HOLY CRAP!! AWESOME! And we will celebrate all the way to Merida.

Amber in Merida!

Amber here for 2 weeks, let's see how much trouble we can cause!

Amber partakes in REAL house warming with Gus the tree and all.

We celebrate after an "interesting" concert. ;)

We celebrate the fun I had but I leave to cold WI.

I CAN'T WAIT CHICA!!

12,
A

Anonymous said...

Gus?