Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Very Own Harper's Index

Please forgive me, this is my first attempt at a Harper's Index. I can guarantee it won't be as cool as the real ones.

Number of rehearsals I have had to attend this week: .5
Number of hours I slept last night: .5
Number of minutes I allowed myself to bike to music school due to hitting snooze button: 7
Number of minutes it took me: 6
Number of students I was supposed to teach today: 7
Number that showed up for their class: 0
Number of days until Christmas vacation for students: 1
Number of days until Christmas vacation for teachers/orchestra members: 3
Number of Christmas concerts left to survive: 3
Number of days until Christmas: 11
Number of Christmas gifts I've bought so far: 5
Number I have left to buy: 5
Number of luggage items I am bringing home: 4
Number I am checking: 1
Number of episodes of West Wing I was hoping to watch on the journey home: 12
Number of episodes I will be able to watch now that my computer battery isn't working: 1
Number of helpful things Apple Care guy told me: 0
Number of apples I have eaten this week: 0
Number of pears or pear flavored things I have eaten today: 3
Number of sushi rolls I plan to eat tonight at Campay: 2
Number of pesos I plan to spend: 70
Number of dollars that equals: 7
Percentage off on sushi rolls at Campay on Thursdays: 50
Number of Thursdays I will be in the USA: 2
Number of times I will be salsa dancing on Thursday night in the next two weeks: 2
Number of times I have gone salsa dancing here since August: 2
How excited I am to go home: priceless.

I really should have gotten more sleep last night, but I tossed and turned, and then watched True Romance which is a really good movie. Word.

No comments: