Friday, December 22, 2006

Inside Jokes Galore

At the moment I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude for my friends. I have seen A LOT of old friends in the last three days, and I am in awe of their beauty, brilliance, and what they are up to in the world. They're pretty darn nice to me too.

However, I'm choosing to post a list of little or no significance to most of you, mostly for my own records, and the intense enjoyment of AD (and BM). The day of 12-20-06 will go down in my personal history as one of the best of my life.

  • Supah long run- "eat it up!"


  • Whispered: "You can."


  • What does $30 buy you in Madison? A bunch of clothes!


  • Practice makes perfect!


  • Musical review over Japanese food...


  • F, C, o M?


  • 3 words- Sweet Potato Cheesecake


  • Puccini...Strauss...Vivaldi...uhhh


  • New game-1. Meet a person. 2. Talk up to 15 minutes. 3. Write the title and author of a book you recommend for them on a slip of paper. 4. Sign it. 5. Give them the slip of paper. 6. Repeat. 7. Make the world a better place.


  • Favorite teacher impressions, gracias a BC


  • Don't Get Around Much Anymore


  • Chesty Bartenders


  • Word by Word Toasts.


  • 15 minutes- go- and picture series to go along with it.


  • Grocery shopping anyone?


  • SpoonFest, etc.


  • French Toast


  • Winery


One more shout out to AD, who so graciously made her house my home for four days, acted as my chauffeur, answering service, personal trainer, event coordinator, counselor, and one heck of a friend.



Our friendship is great because we have a lot in common, support each other in our goals and dreams, and see life in a very similar way, like one huge opportunity for anything fantastic to happen. She's an inspiration and an energizer.

2 comments:

L. said...

Tell BM I still think he's a hottie. I'm glad you are having so much fun, CH! Makes me miss my old friends, and thankful for the new ones.

-LR

Anonymous said...

*SUPER HUG*

I too had the time of my life and wish you were around more. But we know where this conversation goes.

See you soooo soon. I can't believe it at all!

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words but you inspire and challenge me to no end and I love it!